WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever try a combo like this? Pain about only being able to deal on the internet with these things is the leap of faith you tend to have to take that it will work :think:

I would basically like to have the versatility of making my Jazzmaster more casual if I choose, this seems like it will make a nice combo....curious for opiniions

This strap..... (Photo by oBMTo borrowed from another thread)

on my Jazzmaster

·
Registered
37,150 Posts
Hmm, dunno mate. Your RG Jazzmaster is such a sexy looking thing I don't think it'd really suit that sporty X-Wind strap. I'd probably go with a plain dark brown calf strap with off-white stitching for a more casual look.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
You could also go with a brown strap that has a matte finish, even if it is a croc pattern.

I think the rivets in the strap pictures would clash too much with the smooth look of the Jazzmaster.

·
Banned
149 Posts
A Hirsch Liberty strap would give it a more casual look also. I would do a dk brown with the white stitching. Or if you really want to try something different then throw a light tan Liberty strap on it, I dont know how it would turn out but I have put light tan on both light and dark dial watches and they turn out looking pretty cool. The Jazzmaster is a little more dressy than the ones Ive put them on but who knows it may look great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts