WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I'm looking to take the plunge on an ABC shortly, having owned 3x Casio Pro Trek in the past - this will be my first Suunto (though I have owned 2x Suunto Vyper dive computers).

Does anyone have (or could someone take) some photos of the different mode screens of the X6HR? I can't see any online and want to see how the screen looks in various modes (barometer graph etc.). I love the style and clarity of the Core, and wondered if the X6HR was similar?

I'm after a 'do anything - go everywhere' watch, to replace/supplement my GW-M5600. Ideally I'd like a watch with HRM, hence why I'm leaning towards the X6HR, but if the screen isn't as good as on the Core then I may lean more towards the Core. This is going to be a daily wearer first and foremost.

Thanks.

:)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Many thanks for those. :)

Does the X6HR have the same graphics for compass and barometer as the X6M? As per the pics below from your excellent review Mystro?

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mystro, In this post, I see that your X6M Weather Mode has the center area with graph, time and day. How did you get it do this? Mine will only display the sea level pressure in the center. It seems like a huge waste of display real estate to display a value that never changes. Not sure why they would have done that. Do you have any pointers on better use of the weather mode?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks, I found it under the Memory menu of the Weather mode. That would be a good screen to have as a main screen because of the amount of data. Just curious, does Suunto have firmware updates?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks, I found it under the Memory menu of the Weather mode. That would be a good screen to have as a main screen because of the amount of data. Just curious, does Suunto have firmware updates?
i have to agree.
unfortunately i don't think this is possible.
i prefer to have this as a main screen as well..hmm:think:

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
That too bothered me about the X6M. It would have been nice to have the graph and the time like the display on the Core.:think: I like to see the barometer graph with the time. Its my favorite Core screen display.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts