WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Hey, I didn't know there were divingstar and caribbean t-graphs! There are according to someone on the Seiko/Citizen forum...

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
Hey, I didn't know there were divingstar and caribbean t-graphs! There are according to someone on the Seiko/Citizen forum...
There aren't any, that was typo on my part (I guess poking fun was easier than just pointing out the typo). I meant to write GMT's. I've corrected the typo.

As for people liking Doxa's, It is no surprise. People who collect seiko's or other brands for the most part are not monolithic in their tastes. Just like there are many of you folks here that like brands other than Doxa. To the best of my recollection, that definitely includes you Mark.;-)

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There aren't any, that was typo on my part (I guess poking fun was easier than just pointing out the typo). I meant to write GMT's. I've corrected the typo.

As for people liking Doxa's, It is no surprise. People who collect seiko's or other brands for the most part are not monolithic in their tastes. Just like there are many of you folks here that like brands other than Doxa. To the best of my recollection, that definitely includes you Mark.;-)
Certainly true Gabe, just look at the list in my signature. I hope it didn't seem like a jab at the SCWF guys. I was simply pointing out how great an impression Doxa has made on the Seiko/Citizen guys, including myself. I think this is mostly due to the fact that Seiko/Citizen guys tend to appreciate divers, and the Doxa's are some of the most exciting divers to hit the market in a while IMHO. I wasn't putting down the Seiko/Citizen forum, you guys are my peeps, I was just giving Doxa a pat on the back.
:-!

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
How true that is Mark. BTW, have you deblinged the grenade yet? I just got mine back from Ralph. All I can say is WOW! If you have not had it deblinged do it now, It is like a whole different watch (and that , in this case, is a very good thing). He took off all the surface bling, but left some polished side & secondary surfaces. The effect is incredible.

Sorry, Now back to Doxa.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How true that is Mark. BTW, have you deblinged the grenade yet? I just got mine back from Ralph. All I can say is WOW! If you have not had it deblinged do it now, It is like a whole different watch (and that , in this case, is a very good thing). He took off all the surface bling, but left some polished side & secondary surfaces. The effect is incredible.

Sorry, Now back to Doxa.
Yes, I did it myself, the same as Ralph's, except that I left the center row of links polished. It does look incredible now and for the price is it unbelievable. Cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts