WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More pics: https://imgur.com/a/tM1AS1I

Begrudgingly having to sell what's been on my wrist for most of my college career. That being said, this piece shows some wear which I've tried to clearly show in the pictures (the domed sapphire is spotless). In person its barely noticeable besides the scuffs on the Strapcode clasp which can easily be polished out. This was kickstarted by me before meteorite dials got super popular and was a limited run out of 100 to feature the SW-200 instead of the NH-35 and the dark meteorite dial and DLC chapter ring and bezel, which I quickly swapped for a stainless one from Boldr.

The 120 click bezel lines up perfectly and has an incredibly satisfying feel. The dial is really unique, with the meteorite pattern fading away in shade and exploding visually under direct light. The bracelet, while generic, is very nice and comfortable especially with the Strapcode diver's extension clasp and is currently sized for my 7.25" wrist. The case size is 45.5x14.2x53mm yet wears comfortably for its size.

The BGW9 lume is immense after even a short charge and lasts all night. The caseback is one of the nicest I've ever seen. Comes with full kit including the Pelican-style case and outer box (not pictured), both OEM straps and extra bracelet links, the original DLC bezel, and warranty card.

Asking $700 shipped CONUS, TV higher, inquire for international. Have plenty of great feedback here and on reddit. Also check out my Bulova A-15 Flieger I have listed.

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts