WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys, found this pic online of this yachtmaster. What a beautiful combination. Does anyone know the reference code to it and what's the range that they're going for ? Might consider getting this in the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
This is something you could easily have searched via google images. But here it is.. it is the 40mm Basel 2016 Release Rolex 116622 Yacht-Master with Rhodium Dial & Blue Second Hand. Hope that helps in your future buying process.

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
What's up guys, found this pic online of this yachtmaster. What a beautiful combination. Does anyone know the reference code to it and what's the range that they're going for ? Might consider getting this in the future

What is it with you millenials???

rolex.com

Search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is it with you millenials???

rolex.com

Search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Idk what's your problem but it's called interacting with people and being active in a forum. Nothing to do with being a millennial

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Idk what's your problem but it's called interacting with people and being active in a forum. Nothing to do with being a millennial
The millennial jab was out of line; I think some older folks haven't yet realised how tiresome it's getting. But, c'mon dude -- it's not "interacting" to ask for information that you could have got in five seconds by Googling "Yachtmaster blue second hand." That's just expecting other people to do something for you that you could easily have done yourself. If you want to interact, you need to actually discuss the watch, or to ask substantive questions about it that would require knowledge or familiarity to answer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts