WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really did not expect this---I didn't know that Breitling would send the buyer a cap.

really happy and it's cool cap, it makes me feel so honored to be a Brietling owner.

so if I buy more B. in future, they will send me more hats?

thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
Congrats! just got mine on friday! bought my new Super Avenger (white face) on Nov. 1st. The hat is very nice i have to admit.... and Breitling didnt have to go out of their way... just a nice touch. class act i guess. I got the same navy color as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats! just got mine on friday! bought my new Super Avenger (white face) on Nov. 1st. The hat is very nice i have to admit.... and Breitling didnt have to go out of their way... just a nice touch. class act i guess. I got the same navy color as well.

i thought my hat is black color, there are diff color ones?

so how many B. hats do you guys have??

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Big congrats! Waiting for mine. I hear they have pocket knives too. My AD told me that sometimes when you buy several B's over a few months' time, they see your name come up more than once and send you something else next time. I haven't gotten anything yet.....

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Hi,
that cap is great, I love the strap. :-!
I'm lucky enough to get these goodies (Breitling guys gave them to me at the last Paris Air Show)....

I really enjoy the pointball, it is heavy as a watch, providing unique writing sensations !
(the backpack is not bad too, here with an old fashion chinese pilot helmet...).
Nice gifts, isn't it ?

Cheers,
Brice

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi,
that cap is great, I love the strap. :-!
I'm lucky enough to get these goodies (Breitling guys gave them to me at the last Paris Air Show)....

I really enjoy the pointball, it is heavy as a watch, providing unique writing sensations !
(the backpack is not bad too, here with an old fashion chinese pilot helmet...).
Nice gifts, isn't it ?

Cheers,
Brice

OMG dude, these gifts are NICE

they just gave them to you at the Air Show??? even not knowing if you are B owner?

man looks like I should go to an Air show! haha

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
OMG dude, these gifts are NICE

they just gave them to you at the Air Show??? even not knowing if you are B owner?

man looks like I should go to an Air show! haha
Hi,
they had a exhibition room there, and I you showed your wrist, you were friendly welcomed (need to be talkative, B-savvy and somehow witty...just like in real life !).

Nevertheless, you should go to an Air Show : overwhelmingly fascinating !

Cheers,
Brice

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi,
they had a exhibition room there, and I you showed your wrist, you were friendly welcomed (need to be talkative, B-savvy and somehow witty...just like in real life !).

Nevertheless, you should go to an Air Show : overwhelmingly fascinating !

Cheers,
Brice
so as for the "air show"... they show air planes?

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
so as for the "air show"... they show air planes?
Hey, I don't where do you live, buddy... ;-)
Never heard about Paris - Le Bourget biannual Air Show ?
Farnborough international Air Show ?
Or even Reno Air Race ??
You got to look at this :
http://avions.legendaires.free.fr/fiche_reportage.php?id=0
http://avions.legendaires.free.fr/Images/reportage/bourget07-4.jpg
http://www.farnborough.com/exhibitors/aircraft-exhibits/daily-flying-display.html
http://www.airrace.org/galleryTop.php

Here allegedly lies the foundation of the "B bug" which grasp us all !! b-)

Cheers,
Brice

·
Registered
719 Posts
it's been my experience with breitling, the more watches i purchased, the better the gift i received. but, the hat was the very first gift i received. i received, hats, a golf bag, backpacks, pens. but, the last purchase i made, i received a leather bomber jacket, which was nice. i doubt i'll be buying anymore b's in the future, so i'm not sure if their still doing it that way.

I really did not expect this---I didn't know that Breitling would send the buyer a cap.

really happy and it's cool cap, it makes me feel so honored to be a Brietling owner.

so if I buy more B. in future, they will send me more hats?

thanks.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
it's been my experience with breitling, the more watches i purchased, the better the gift i received. but, the hat was the very first gift i received. i received, hats, a golf bag, backpacks, pens. but, the last purchase i made, i received a leather bomber jacket, which was nice. i doubt i'll be buying anymore b's in the future, so i'm not sure if their still doing it that way.
Hello Hank.
I'm sure your leather bomber jacket is a winner !
Should show us a pic if you can...
Btw, it's too bad you quit Breitling showcases now ; just think of what you could receive next time : ;-)
. a pilot helmet ?
. a full anti-G suit ?
. an ejection seat ?
. a golden parachute ?

Cheers,
Brice

·
Registered
22 Posts
What the heck. I've purchased two Breitlings in about a year of each other, and I haven't got anything.

I want a Breitling cap. :-|

·
Registered
719 Posts
i actually have posted pictures of that stuff in the past. i'll do it again, once i gather it all together. i even have a breitling plane that was sent to me as well, i forgot about that one.

as much as i love breitling, their becoming a little more common these days, so my taste has expanded. i've become more into brands, such as ap, jlc, iwc and panerai. breitling will always hold a sweet spot for me though, because it was my first decent watch. plus, i still have a couple left. breitling is a very solid watch, there is no question there.

Hello Hank.
I'm sure your leather bomber jacket is a winner !
Should show us a pic if you can...
Btw, it's too bad you quit Breitling showcases now ; just think of what you could receive next time : ;-)
. a pilot helmet ?
. a full anti-G suit ?
. an ejection seat ?
. a golden parachute ?

Cheers,
Brice

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i actually have posted pictures of that stuff in the past. i'll do it again, once i gather it all together. i even have a breitling plane that was sent to me as well, i forgot about that one.

as much as i love breitling, their becoming a little more common these days, so my taste has expanded. i've become more into brands, such as ap, jlc, iwc and panerai. breitling will always hold a sweet spot for me though, because it was my first decent watch. plus, i still have a couple left. breitling is a very solid watch, there is no question there.
so you bought at least six Breitlings in the past? wow that is a lot...

do you invest your free cash on watches? or do you save money to get them?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow! I just bought my Breitling Colt last week. I hope they send me a hat!!

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
For the people in the USA, if you do not get something from Breitling in about a month just call the 800 number. I did and as it turned out they did not have accurate info on me. I have now four B's and four neat gifts.
Can't hurt to call.
Enjoy, Frank

1 - 20 of 22 Posts