WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my Navygraf Heritage yesterday and I was very much impressed. Very good size, weight, and fit and finish looks impressive.

I love the sapphire bezel, the drilled lugs and whole case looks unique!

The bezel has 90 clicks, not 60 or 120. And I confirmed that with Yema CS. So in 10mins, you will get 15 clicks.

I haven't sized the bracelet yet, and will post some pictures later.

Has anyone picked up their Navygraf Heritage non-numbered edition yet? How do you find it?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did they explain why they built it with 90 clicks?
It seems really odd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They said 90 clicks is better than 60, which I tend to agree. They said something like Spiderman is built with 120 but Navygraf is 90. Maybe historical reason?

Reactions: MadsNilsson

·
Registered
696 Posts
They said 90 clicks is better than 60, which I tend to agree. They said something like Spiderman is built with 120 but Navygraf is 90. Maybe historical reason?
I don’t see the logic. A click per minute makes sense, as does one for every 30 seconds but halfway in between is strange..

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don’t see the logic. A click per minute makes sense, as does one for every 30 seconds but halfway in between is strange..

French logic maybe? ;-) But honestly speaking, I don't mind it. In fact, I find it unique.

Is other Navygraf the same? Can other owners chime in please.

Reactions: MadsNilsson

·
Registered
357 Posts
Sent my Navygraf back for repair in August but so far still waiting for a refund (despite numerous emails) of the postage costs. No problems with repair and watch working properly now but hard work getting the refund - they tell me they are trying to process it but no word how they are trying to send it. Told them my email for Paypal refund but no reply now.

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
Bah! Mine is 120 clicks for sure, and it´s a numbered edition.

I wonder what they changed with the "unlimited" edition, BTW I was wearing it today, unfortunatelz in these two months of use clasp and some links have been scratched a lot, I hope in the future Yema can switch to harder steel but besides that it´s a good watch.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I wonder what they changed with the "unlimited" edition, BTW I was wearing it today, unfortunatelz in these two months of use clasp and some links have been scratched a lot, I hope in the future Yema can switch to harder steel but besides that it´s a good watch.

Hmm...now why will Yema make 2 different designs for the bezel setting? I was told there’s no other difference between the numbered and non-numbered editions other than the number on the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
288 Posts
It is marketing BS saying a watch is limited and then produce as much of it as you can sell. Number on its back does not make it limited.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My bezel has some free play and doesn't align properly to dial markings. I've sent for repairs but they've done .... and returned the piece untouched.

Beautiful watch with some qc issues.

I'll try with a local repair shop.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I'm interested in this watch for maybe later this year if funds permit. Hopefully, they will get their QC under control.

·
Registered
357 Posts

Mine is a 'numbered edition' as well and it has 120 clicks too

1 - 15 of 15 Posts