WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
YES Cozmo-K400 with 24-hr inner chapter- Photo Now Attached

After reading the thread on TimeOnTarget's Zulu with the 24-hr inner chapter ring mod, I decided to see if the same mod could be done to the smaller Cozmo K-400. I wanted a 24-hr inner chapter on this model because it also has the 24-hr rotating bezel as opposed to the rhythm or symbol bezel.

It arrived this afternoon, and here are my first impressions:

It came packaged in a Black vinyl-covered box, with 1 rubber strap and 1 leather strap as well as the bracelet (I asked for the 3-linked Jubilee bracelet). Very solid bracelet.

The watch: very solid 43mm tuna can-type case, brushed finished steel case, mineral crystal. It came already set to my city (Nice touch by YES). I love the day/night display.

The 24-hr inner chapter ring really makes the watch for me. It makes more sense to than the normal 12/12 chapter on the K-400.

One feature I did not notice (from the pictures) until I got the watch, are the blue "stones" set at the end of 3 of the pushers. Nice.

I have it on a NATO strap now, and it's very comfortable, solid but not overly heavy feel.

Great watch to add to my 24-hr collection.

wemedge

Attachments

·
Registered
725 Posts
Wemedge -

Thanks for the report. Sounds like a great watch, nice enough to disrupt my watch purchasing plans ;-)!

Can't wait for pics!

Enjoy!

-Michael

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
I have been interested in Yes for some time now. I also look forward to pictures and your thoughts on the features of the watch.
I didn't realize they were so big, with your 43mm model being the "small size". I was considering getting a titanium Yes for a while.
Could you give any details about how you oredered and to whom you spoke regarding the custom work on your watch? Was it all through the Yes website?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Awesome!! Congrats..

I am looking forward to seeing the pictures.

You get a lot for your money with Yes. I am so glad that they are performing the 24 hour chapter ring mod.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dennis Smith said:
I have been interested in Yes for some time now. I also look forward to pictures and your thoughts on the features of the watch.
I didn't realize they were so big, with your 43mm model being the "small size". I was considering getting a titanium Yes for a while.
Could you give any details about how you oredered and to whom you spoke regarding the custom work on your watch? Was it all through the Yes website?
I emailed YES directly via their website and received a reply from Bjorn himself. A couple of emails and a phone call was all it took. I'm pleased with the transaction.

The titanium Zulu model looks very nice, I wouldn't mind getting one as well, but the missus would kill me.:-D

Thanks to TimeOnTarget for the mod idea!:-!

regards,
wemedge

·
Registered
130 Posts
The YES watch is very impressive functionally. I've owned both the titanium Zulu and the Kozmo 400. Bjorn is very helpful and personable. Of the two watches, the quality of construction on the Kozmo was vastly superior, IMO B-); the Zulu felt tinny to me, especially the bezel, and I expected superior quality for the much increased price. I'd like to see YES put the movement into a serious military style titanium case and bracelet (something along the lines of the Breitling Emergency). The 24 hour inner bezel mod is a great improvement--bravo!:-!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kairos said:
The YES watch is very impressive functionally. I've owned both the titanium Zulu and the Kozmo 400. Bjorn is very helpful and personable. Of the two watches, the quality of construction on the Kozmo was vastly superior, IMO B-); the Zulu felt tinny to me, especially the bezel, and I expected superior quality for the much increased price. I'd like to see YES put the movement into a serious military style titanium case and bracelet (something along the lines of the Breitling Emergency). The 24 hour inner bezel mod is a great improvement--bravo!:-!
Thanks, kairos, and welcome!

wemedge

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.