WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy christmas every one, for me it is because i got it!!
The Breitling navitimer world! on brown croco
life can be beautiful he.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Post some pics soon!

lovely! I had the pleasure of trying the black dial SS on couple days ago. Looked fantastic, and felt great. If it was in a brown strap I maybe would have been tempted... :p

Happy christmas every one, for me it is because i got it!!
The Breitling navitimer world! on brown croco
life can be beautiful he.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Beautiful. The Navitimer World is my favorite in the Navitimer line. I contribute this to the GMT feature and its large size. Wear it well. Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Very nice, love the Navitimer World. I think it's too big for me but my AD has one on display so I just have to try ;-)

Wear it in good health,

Cinq

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice, love the Navitimer World. I think it's too big for me but my AD has one on display so I just have to try ;-)

Wear it in good health,

Cinq
Try it and buy it probely? I was at the dealer for a battery for the callistino and ques what happend.
My girlfriend a new colt oceane and i a nav world.
very good salesman he?
and it is not to big, it is fashion a big size watch!!
greetings ty50

·
Registered
170 Posts
Try it and buy it probely? I was at the dealer for a battery for the callistino and ques what happend.
My girlfriend a new colt oceane and i a nav world.
very good salesman he?
and it is not to big, it is fashion a big size watch!!
greetings ty50
I agree, big watches are in. But mostly, I think, b/c people have just gotten used to the larger sizes. I don't think they will become unfashionable in a few years (at least B's won't). A handsome watch will always be classy. I used to never wear anything bigger than a 39mm, but that was several years ago, and I've gotten used to bigger watches. Now I like them to be no smaller than 42-44mm. Also, your wrist may taper down and be small, but how big is your forearm? You need to look at your whole arm in the mirror to get a feel for how the watch looks on you. When other people see a watch, they see it in relation to your whole arm. They only look at your wrist exclusively if they are taking a very close look at the watch.

·
Registered
340 Posts
You need to look at your whole arm in the mirror to get a feel for how the watch looks on you. When other people see a watch, they see it in relation to your whole arm.

my opinion also:-!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my opinion also:-!
Maybe it is beter to have a big size watch so they see the watch insted the small arm:think: ?

for real: a big size watch can be worn even when the arm or person is small, i even see girls with big watches.
and a real big watch wat sells like hell is U-boat and if you want big this one is.

greetings
ty50

owner of crosswind and nav world

1 - 14 of 14 Posts