WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone point me in the direction of a brown 22/22mm (22mm at the lugs and 22mm at the buckle) extra long leather strap that might be a bit cheaper than a custom one? Not that I purposely want to take business away from the custom handmade strap guys, I'm just fricken broke after spending all the "toy fund" on my U1....o|

Maybe I can play the Christmas gift for myself card with the little wifee? ;-)

Happy Turkey Day to one and all!!!

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gobble gobble...just trying out my signature

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
The sig worked. I wish I could be more specific, but I just can't remember. There was a post in here a few weeks ago with a beautfil 24/24 brown strap that was pretty reasonable. Wish I could tell you what to look for....

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Liz! I'll check it out!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
The pawmaker strap was the one I had in mind.

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Jeff -- I remember that gorgeous pawmaker - who makes it and where/how can you purchase/order one? It just look great on the SEAL.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Jeff -- I remember that gorgeous pawmaker - who makes it and where/how can you purchase/order one? It just look great on the SEAL.
Hi Liz

Not sure if you have the details yet but it was me who mentioned the Pawmarker strap quite some weeks ago now. Below is an extract of an e-mail the owner of the Pawmarker company sent me. His name is Hon Yu and is a pleasure to deal with.

Dear Mark,

I am fine. Thanks.
How are you? And your family, too?

I only have two 22mm straps. They are PM-SB-201 distressed hammer brown and PM-SB-202 distressed wooden brown. Details below
http://www.network54.com/Forum/353393/message/1193908231/

Awaiting for your input soon.

Best regards,

Hon Yu

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Hi Liz

Not sure if you have the details yet but it was me who mentioned the Pawmarker strap quite some weeks ago now. Below is an extract of an e-mail the owner of the Pawmarker company sent me. His name is Hon Yu and is a pleasure to deal with.

Dear Mark,

I am fine. Thanks.
How are you? And your family, too?

I only have two 22mm straps. They are PM-SB-201 distressed hammer brown and PM-SB-202 distressed wooden brown. Details below
http://www.network54.com/Forum/353393/message/1193908231/

Awaiting for your input soon.

Best regards,

Hon Yu
Mark--
I remember well your fantastic photos - thanks for the info on the Pawmarker. I know others out there will appreciate the chance to connect with this man as well.

many thanks,

·
Registered
751 Posts
Stump...... Europelli has some cool stuff.

I have one of their 24mm Baseball glove leather bands, very nice. Middle of the road pricing.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I agree with Roadshadowww - Europelli has some great stuff, and I too use a baseball glove strap.

I am also a big fan of Greg Steven's straps - I use them on my seal. In fact, I use a 24mm on the seal - there is a slight taper on greg's straps that make it easy to fit. He usually has some pre-made and long lengths.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey all!

Not seeing any 22X22 longs on the Europelli website. Am I just not looking in the right spot? :think::think::think:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts