WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's another company to add to the long list using the well known 2000m case. The company Aeronautec, uses the ETA 2824-2 on their diver "Explorer", and has a striking similarity to Deep Blue. Priced at 445 Euro it's competitive.
They also have a Chrono using a Valjoux 7750 called the "Captain", which (I could be wrong) uses the same case, at 16mm thick, priced at appox. 800 Euro.
I wish there was more detailed information on these watches, and their website is terrible. Googled them and found they are also selling on ebay.
I would be interested to hear what you guys think.

Oh and here's the link:
http://www.uhren-onlineshop24.de/aeronautec-c-103-1.html?sessID=2a410821a7113dc87ca3fc3d2a65ff1d

· Registered
3,330 Posts
Yup, looks like the same one. Doesn't really mater, it's still a great watch,and still a lot more exclusive than one from a high production brand. Price looks Ok, so no problem there either...

· Registered
3,845 Posts
Funny thing about all of these watches with the 2000m factory case. I remember scoffing at them for lack of originality when the original OceanTime blog post about them came up. Never payed much attention, but occasionally would see some eye popping photography and was always impressed by the hefty case designs........

Saw a DB Master 2000m the other day for a great price on the Sales Forum and couldn't help myself. Should get it today.:-s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.