WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Wait.... Seiko world is kinda Honda Civic world??? Oh noes! What the hell did I get myself into :-x

Nice interview, didnt used his service yet but its true, Yobokies is all over the Seikomaniaks.

·
Premium Member
7,135 Posts
It's one thing to make an awesome mod, another to waste resources to pretend to have something else, which is what half of the watches on the list are. Submariner, Fifty Fathoms, Planet Ocean.

In another way of seeing it, does having a Lamborghini-lookalike for a fraction of the price make it any less cool? The answer is yes. Yes it does.

fake_lamborghini_confiscated.jpg

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
It's one thing to make an awesome mod, another to waste resources to pretend to have something else, which is what half of the watches on the list are. Submariner, Fifty Fathoms, Planet Ocean.
I think making an 007 unique and your own is pretty cool, but I am with you, I just don't get this. To my mind might as well buy a purpose made homage or knock off. *ducks*

Sorry, should have included...I skimmed the article. Pretty cool, he seems like a super nice guy.

I carry that same knife shown in the picture. :)

Reactions: Jonathan Hutson

·
Registered
55 Posts
It's one thing to make an awesome mod, another to waste resources to pretend to have something else...does having a Lamborghini-lookalike for a fraction of the price make it any less cool
Cool, love that Lamborghini homage--where can I get one? :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts