WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He he, sorry for the sensational title but I've been skimming through the forums and there is no mention of Baby-G's. Are there any members of the fairer sex here who wear these or should I assume that the females here are all into men's models.

I've often been tempted to buy a Baby-G Frogman like this:

But, I guess I'm not secure enough in my manliness ;-) Any of you guys would dare to wear one, especialy those with smaller wrist size?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Hi Gameboy2go,

Well what if I told you I just sent a money order to Seiya-San to purchase a Pink Baby-G (BG-198V-4AJF).

OK so its for my wife but hey I still got it Right, LOL.

Regards Steve :think:

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I think that watch is sexist. Surely it should be called a Frogperson? :)

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
It's a jelly. You can't go wrong with a jelly. :-!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I think the women here are quickly scared off by the strange men with their bizzare obsessive habits and odd activities lol

·
Registered
157 Posts
I wear Baby G's and the regular G's :)

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Wait on...that Baby Frog doesn't have solar power...

...not a real frog in that case. :think:

I don't think the Casio gods care too much for their female customers...look at the women's Oceanus...all fairy pink etc. :roll: No wonder women wear men's watches. ;-)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Wait on...that Baby Frog doesn't have solar power...

...not a real frog in that case. :think:
Haha, then what about the original DW-6300 series of Frogmen, the DW-8200 series, and the DW-9900 series? All of them are non-solar, the only solar series Frogmen being the GW-200 . . . ;-)

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Haha, then what about the original DW-6300 series of Frogmen, the DW-8200 series, and the DW-9900 series? All of them are non-solar, the only solar series Frogmen being the GW-200 . . . ;-)
:-d

Still, I feel a little let down for some reason. :think:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Gameboy2go,

Well what if I told you I just sent a money order to Seiya-San to purchase a Pink Baby-G (BG-198V-4AJF).

OK so its for my wife but hey I still got it Right, LOL.

Regards Steve :think:

Hi,
I went to Seiya-san's website, but I didn't see that watch there.
Are you getting it on special order? How much is it selling for?
Thanks!

·
Registered
437 Posts
If you get a more masculine colour, like my navy blue, you wont even notice the baby-g :) ill try and get a wrist shot.

I remember when there was an excess of these on eBay and i was lucky to get one... $60US~ ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts