WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Yes, I have. Don't own the model anymore but at one point I had the new Seiko Marinemaster in black, blue and LE green.

Now a days, I think thrice before a purchase to see if it fits cohesively in the collection.

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
I have the blue Seamaster 300M in bracelet. I've thought about getting the white Seamaster 300M on the black rubber strap. I've also thought of getting the NTTD Seamaster on Nato.

·
Registered
7,712 Posts
Not anymore. But I am considering a second Divido.

·
Registered
134 Posts
When I first got into watches I grabbed the cream dial Orient Bambino and the gold cased Orient Bambino. I'm not passing judgement mind you, but I was new to watches and would likely never do it again, given how much variety there is to pick from in the wider watch world. Having two variants of the same model is less exciting than having two different watches to get to know.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
I have often thought about getting a current generation Omega Railmaster in a different dial color.

·
Premium Member
Something ordinary
15,935 Posts
Yes, I once owned 3 models of the Lew & Huey Cerberus, still have 2. I have also owned multiple Oris TT1 & Aquis models. Seriously considering another Vario Empire as well

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
D'OH !!!
I remember both of those models on eBay for $600 new about 15 yrs ago, and I passed them up.

"Nah, they'll come down to $450."

I still wake up screaming. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Lol ... I don't think you can find them in BROKEN condition for that money anymore. Believe me, I have been looking ;) .

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I had a Laco Augsburg and Aachen; black A-dial and blue B-dial. They were different dials and case finish, but the same size and movement.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts