WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In a good way.:-d

Just picked up my fifth G Shock today(fourth this year) and makes a total of ten new purchases this year. Here are some crappy pics to go along with the story.

First off, is my total utilitarian work watch(when I turned wrenches and flew all over the world) the GA100-1A4
DSC_0386_zpse3fce732.jpg

Next, was my 30th Birthday gift to myself. I found it at a G Shock store in Indonesia and snagged it up. It was a stretch for me style-wise(since I have little) but quickly became my favorite piece. The 30th Anniversary DW6930BS
DSC_0391_zps2f6319f1.jpg

Thirdly, my loving wife was able to snag a New Era GA110NE-9A from the Macy's here and unsuccessfully kept it a Christmas secret. Again, out of my realm stylistically, but it has quickly grown on me.
DSC_0388_zpscf122dd0.jpg

Finally, today I happened upon a GA1000-1A while shopping for totally different G. It was at a military exchange so it was already cheaper than the $250 price tag. On top of that, it was on sale for 20% off. I had to get it. Great way to end a good year.
DSC_0376_zpsd532d217.jpg

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I really, like the way it looks and functions. Again, I wouldn't know about half of these watches without your guys and this community.

·
Registered
547 Posts
If you are going to get addicted to a brand and buy a bunch of them, G-shock is not a bad way to go. It could be worse you could be into $2500 Swiss automatics....lol

I have a couple of Casio / g-shock, they are great watches... I like your selections :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And another one. Picked up my first square today. DW 6900MS-1. Been looking for an all black negative display square for a while now and came across this at a local shop. Spotted 3 Eminems at Zumiez but they were asking $280!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts