WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
that sounds very familiar. But I don't have a problem, I can quit anytime.

Reactions: chronophobia

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me too. This month i just had the itch. Now i have to tend to the new ones and focus on the holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha! I was watching a bunch more, but trying to show some restraint. I shouldn't be complaining, this is the month of... Ah what the hell, i'll throw a token bid but won't win... Oh wow, i won! Cool... Oh wait, my credit card statement...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ever put the alarm clock on at 3.45am to snipe on a vintage chronograph on the other side of the word?
Better get it, or you'll be sleepless for the remainder of the night for $5 difference.

Reactions: summerpurchase

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'm not addicted. I buy very rarely (only four watches this year).

I do check ebay every day and look at every used mechanical watch on ebay world wide that ends in the next ~24 hours. But if you don't buy very often, that doesn't count. Right?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm not addicted. I buy very rarely (only four watches this year).

I do check ebay every day and look at every used mechanical watch on ebay world wide that ends in the next ~24 hours. But if you don't buy very often, that doesn't count. Right?
Every day? Addicted. Well, at least to the chase.
Just lucky enough you can pull yourself away from that adrenaline-filled moment when you read the magic words "You have won this item. Pay now".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts