WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the moving into the house and unboxing everything and setting it up is well underway. It was my turn to get my "stuff" out. I wanted my "area" to be full of "good stuff"......b-)

The Deep Dive Pub sign above my computer

Swiss newspaper article about Doxa and the book and a photo of my conquistador and my ugly mug and my Submarine clock (absolutely fantastic piece of kit. Wind her up and it runs about 6 days. Beautiful ticking sound).

Diver Dan and a couple of small helmets. Network cable to be routed under the carpet or along the boarder.

Perfect location for my large helmet.

And at long last, all the Doxa paintings, framed and on one wall. Really happy about this little unique collection. Commissioned the first one in 2004 and all went into the Doxa book. Born, the artist, is a very talented guy.

Still a whole bunch of stuff to unpack and sort out but my wee place is looking like home :)

Pete

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
Pete, the place is looking really good.:-!

With a new home and new "immigrant" status, you've got to be feeling on top of the world. I know I would be.:)

·
Registered
711 Posts
Hi Pete,
nice looking place, very individual, full of interesting "stuff"
enjoy your new "area" :-!:-!:-!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Looks great Pete...congratulations!!!

Now, when are you having us all over for dinner :-d:-d:-d?!?!?

Jeremy

·
14,572 Posts
Looks great Pete!! I like it all, but my favorite has to be that Clock. That thing is AWESOME:p

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
Fantastic Doc, a lovely home you've got there. That spot the Mark V (?) helmet is in looks as if it was planned for! Love those Born works, adds a real touch of "you" to the place. You do have a copy of the book laid out on a table nearby to complete the look, don't you? You should. :-!

·
Registered
341 Posts
That is a cool helmet, and a great spot for it!!!!

So when is the house warming?????:-d
That's what I'm saying!!! :-d

Sorry to hijack the thread for a minute, but Hi there stranger, how have you been Graeme?

Jeremy

·
Banned
313 Posts
Cheap drinks, cold beer, tasty food, Doxas.... name the time. I'm there. :-d

Congrats again Pete, looking brilliant!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I hope your alarm system is working.:-d

Doug N
Plano, TX