·
Registered
1,017 Posts
B42 Flieger Day/Date

Reactions: opticalserenity

·
Registered
572 Posts
A few years ago this forum was much more active. We need to get it going again and show off you Fortis with your best shot.

Lets have some fun with this :-!

Wow :p nice watch you got there..... If you dont mind me asking, What model number and how much? $$$$

·
Registered
243 Posts
My best watches shoot together...

And my most precious on my wrist:

Reactions: opticalserenity

·
Registered
2,210 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
any one have a mars 500(black face white numbers) on titanium bracelet they want to part with?I have a UTS 1000 on UTS bracelet for trade.:-!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Great thread - wanting to post a pic or two of my Pilot Day / Date but can't access my Flickr pics just now, for some reason:-s

I'll join in once I can - in trhe meantime, great to see all those great Fortis|>

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
:-!

·
Registered
976 Posts
My Pilot Pro GMT Chrono - now sadly departed. It got more attention than any other watch I've had 9probably thanks to those orange accents. It was also fun looking at the rotor - my daughter loved playing with it and we both missed it when it went.

And here, with its replacement - the Limited Edition Cosmonaut Chrono, with the Lemania 5100 movement, in Titianium. Not as good looking as the GMT, but the centre sweep minute chrono hand makes it much more usable, in, say the cockpit of a Pitts...

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have not seen the watch on the right before. What is the dial at the 12oclock position on the cosmonaut ltd ? Is it just time in 24hr format or is it a second time zone ? Is this unique to the Ltd edition ?
Thanks
hugel

And here, with its replacement - the Limited Edition Cosmonaut Chrono, with the Lemania 5100 movement, in Titianium. Not as good looking as the GMT, but the centre sweep minute chrono hand makes it much more usable, in, say the cockpit of a Pitts...

·
Registered
976 Posts
The LE (incidentally, the same watch as in the photo at the top of this page) has a Lemania 5100 movement, most versions of which show the military time (slaved to the permanenet hour hands). It's handy to check whether you're setting am/pm, but I just do the maths in my head if I want the time in 24 hr format.

My Revue Thommen Airspeed Titanium chrono has the same movement and the same display layout - in my view, the best possible display for chrono legibility. The RT is about half the weight of the Fortis, though!

1 - 20 of 121 Posts