WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if this was covered b4, but we all are mostly male chaunivist Gs (MCG) when it comes to G Shocks....;-)

for a change, can u share the fairer side's baby Gs or casio for a balanced insights into you casio world?

there is 3 main ladies in my life, 1 too young to wear a watch yet, but collectively, the other 2 have 2 baby Gs and 3 casios now....here's 4 of them.

1. bg-158. this is about 4 years old, bought in japan

2. bg-10058v. a recent addition. my wifey loves black, so this resonates well with her.

3. ldf-21. a casio. i bought this on my last hk trip. very inexpensive and very classy. quite a few variations but this is most feminine of the lot :-!

4. this one belongs to my eldest girl. she's 8 and her second `real' watch. her first real watch is a casio digital. also in blue....time for her to get use to analog face...

pls share yours.....

thanks for reading! :)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Since I've got a mr-g, I thought I would be a good idea to give my girlfriend a g-ms (or miss-g ?) to make them as a pair. And it just happened that a new series of g-ms were released during the trip to China. It's real shame that her g is not solar nor atomic. The next series might be, but I've already run out of time. Here're the pictures

·
Registered
577 Posts
I bought this one for my girlfriend for our anniversary, and she bought me a DW-6900XLV-7. I like the silver lcd on hers. I've been trying to find her a baby G frogman but haven't had any luck so far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts