WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I will start the thread with my six pack. After several years of buying, returning, flipping, selling and gifting I have ended up with these six. Three Swiss autos, Two Japanese quartz, and one German quartz. I would say this is the final 6 for the year but I have learned not to depend on what I think.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm picking up a subtle hint that you like Glycine! I really like the look of the Combat Sub but not yet had the opportunity to hold one in the metal yet.

Here's my assortment. The Zenith is in for service at the moment though so it's place is being held by a G-shock :cry:

I've paid for a Blue BB 58, so hopefully it doesn't take too long to arrive.. that'll replace one of the Seiko's if it ever rocks up. I stick to five automatic watches and operate a strict one in, one out policy. Keeps the stress levels down and cost under control :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for adding your collection. The Glycine Combat Subs really work for me and were a great sale value so I binge bought all three within a week. The small red date of the GL0261 is frustrating to my eyes, however, so it will probably be the next one to go to a new home but I really like the vintage look.

·
Registered
12,104 Posts
This minus the Rolex Submariner, which I had to sell in order to fund my Daytona.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts