WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received a Jenny Caribbean 300 from a great seller, Beitau. When I put it on I was instantly surprised at how comfortable it was. Hadn't really noticed the comfort levels on any of my watches but this one instantly shouted "I am bloody comfortable watch" at me.

I don't normally go for rubber straps but the one that comes with the jenny is so soft and wearable, I am genuinely surprised.

It got me thinking about other comfortable watches and this one hands down beats everything I have had on my wrist. I have a couple on a bund strap and they are nice but the fit of the watch and softness of the rubber on this really made me sit up and notice.

What are your most comfortable watches?

A couple of pics

·
Registered
7,965 Posts
gw5000.jpg

My most comfortable watch would be the Casio GW-5000. Because of its stainless steel construction, it has some heft, but the uncharacteristically soft and flexible resin band makes this watch easy to wear all day long.

In close second, I find that the Sinn 556i on bracelet fits perfectly on my 6.5" wrists. The bracelet feels sturdy but not heavy, an ideal balance.

Sinn556.jpg

Based on my preferences, I generally find watches on the smaller side to be more comfortable than, say, my larger watches. I love wearing my Seiko Tuna, but at the end of the day, I find myself strapping on something smaller.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
By far:

TAG Heuer Link

The bracelet is awesome. Satin finish, no pulling hairs, very smooth and comfortable to wear.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Most comfortable is easily the c-case Connie. Genta knows how to design a bracelet. It's also only 36mm, great size.
9704164081_3679582e34_z.jpg
Next one would be the Maxi marine diver. Its larger and heavier at 43mm, but the rubber strap with the titanium links is really nice.

·
Registered
9,538 Posts
Well,I spent too much time travelling this year,and I have to admit my most comfortable watch is either Pam 177 or Seiko SBDX011 (yup it's thick,but I've gotten used to it..)

·
Registered
339 Posts
View attachment 1268699

My most comfortable watch would be the Casio GW-5000. Because of its stainless steel construction, it has some heft, but the uncharacteristically soft and flexible resin band makes this watch easy to wear all day long.

In close second, I find that the Sinn 556i on bracelet fits perfectly on my 6.5" wrists. The bracelet feels sturdy but not heavy, an ideal balance.

View attachment 1268702

Based on my preferences, I generally find watches on the smaller side to be more comfortable than, say, my larger watches. I love wearing my Seiko Tuna, but at the end of the day, I find myself strapping on something smaller.
++

I was thinking of these same two watches before reading your response. Both fit my wrist perfectly.

·
Registered
30,641 Posts
Any of my JDM titanium alloy models. So light, I almost forget I have them on sometimes.

·
Registered
847 Posts
The Attila Aszodi shell cordovan bund strap on my Tourby Small Pilot is the most comfortable band I've ever worn. The watch is very light too, so the combination is like, well, riding a dream. (Assuming that's a good thing.)

tourby wrist shot.jpg

·
Banned
2,210 Posts
This is surprisingly the most comfy watch I've ever worn (and it was cheap) photo is courtesy of yojsupmur

I find it interesting to see so many bracelets on this thread- one would think rubber is the most comfy but of course to each their own!

837013d1349181906-timex-e-tide-temp-watch-reduced-expedition-01.jpg

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Easily, my SMP...

In the "affordables" category, the SKX's when worn on jubilee. Lots of people hate on the OEM jubilee, by it is so darn comfy!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts