WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Excellent thread. Hmmmmm.....I’ll have to give this some thought. There are several running neck-and-neck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'm toying with a few. I currently have a 183, which I love but considering parting ways with it for a 292 or 384. I also love the 682 and 722 at the moment as well, so I'm clearly all over the place.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm toying with a few. I currently have a 183, which I love but considering parting ways with it for a 292 or 384. I also love the 682 and 722 at the moment as well, so I'm clearly all over the place.
Both great options for there 42mm size. I almost traded my 351 for the 682, but then I saw the newest 42mm submersible and now want the black bezel one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
360 Posts
Both great options for there 42mm size. I almost traded my 351 for the 682, but then I saw the newest 42mm submersible and now want the black bezel one!

Sorry. I mis-typed. It would absolutely be the 683, not 682. While the stainless bezel looks nice on the 682, the black bezel is so much nicer IMHO.

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
Keep in mind that they have different movement

682 - Panerai’s in house P9010
683 - Richemont’s movement OP XXXIV

While both offers roughly the same PR,there are differences between the two...P9010 have quickset hour but thicker,while OP XXXIV have quickset date and thinner,however it’s derived from Baume & Mercier’s 5 days movement as pointed out by diagram made by Panerol Forte somewhere in this forum...

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
Patiently waiting for more information about this model. I put down a deposit for it, based on some of the photos and limited info I received, from various sources. Got an email from the local "Boutique" last week, confirming the price, and that it will be the P3000 movement (not a surprise) and have an "aged steel" case. Definitely a PAM 931, 47mm Radiomir:

New California PAM.jpg

I sold my 424 to a good friend, in anticipation of this model.

Cheers,
Carl

·
Registered
186 Posts
683 is next on my list... pre-owned if available but likely not for 6-12 months. I have the 731 with a blue dial and stainless bezel and that got me hooked on submersibles..... black ceramic bezel and black dial will be awesome. Already have a 320 GMT and 424 and the 683 will make the PAM collection complete

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
683 is next on my list... pre-owned if available but likely not for 6-12 months. I have the 731 with a blue dial and stainless bezel and that got me hooked on submersibles..... black ceramic bezel and black dial will be awesome. Already have a 320 GMT and 424 and the 683 will make the PAM collection complete
Yes definitely patiently waiting for pre owned for sure. Hopefully sometime next year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts