WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I have really small wrists, but also really like dive watches. It seems like my options are limited. Before spending any serious money on a dive watch that ends up being too big for me. I got this Loreo dive watch to test out the size.
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Everyday carry

To me, this seems right of looking out of proportion. What do you think? Is this watch too big for my wrist?
Should I opt for something smaller? I do like the Seiko SKX013.

·
Premium Member
13,272 Posts
On their website, it states:
The Loreo Submarino 'Cola' features a 40mm case made from 316L stainless steel. It measures 20mm between the lugs, is 13mm thick, and spans 48mm from lug to lug making it a perfect wear for the majority of wrist sizes.

Hate to be the one to tell you, but you are in the minority as can be seen in the slight overhang of the lugs on your wrist.

·
Registered
43,409 Posts
On the edge but no lug overhang so good to go 👍🏻

Reactions: MKTime

·
Premium Member
5,364 Posts
Looks perfect to me. Great watch to test your boundaries. It’s an easy smidge within bounds 😉 Using that one as your guide you can start shopping!!
Enjoy,

Reactions: Riveredger

·
Registered
Santos de Cartier in-house
637 Posts
Thanks, everyone for your feedback. The lugs don't overhand my wrist, which doesn't show all that well from the angle in my photo. Now I see why the "lug-to-lug" is always mentioned!
Most every watch can fit everybody unless its comically oversized. You just push it higher up on your wrist.

It's acceptable to wear it higher up than lower down because when you flex your wrist back it shouldn't hit the crown.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Dive watches by style can be quite big so maybe you're just used to other styles? As a dive watch it looks great size wise. Maybe look as some of the Christopher ward watches as they do a 38mm dive watch.

·
Registered
15,669 Posts
Looks fine. It looks worse in photos and it honestly looks fine.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts