WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I own an Oris Chronoris (orange) and a F1 7560 (silver/white dial) and really have fallen for the brand. Next on my wish list are:

1) Oris 7502 3 hander (hard to find at a reasonable price) almost got one on the bay but was sold quick.
2) another F1 7560 but with the black dial with blue indices
3)41mm Propilot date that all of us got hoodwinked on during BF ł just can't let that one die lol)
4) Oris Chronoris LE (Green one)

What about y'all?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hi guys. I own an Oris Chronoris (orange) and a F1 7560 (silver/white dial) and really have fallen for the brand. Next on my wish list are:

1) Oris 7502 3 hander (hard to find at a reasonable price) almost got one on the bay but was sold quick.
2) another F1 7560 but with the black dial with blue indices
3)41mm Propilot date that all of us got hoodwinked on during BF ł just can't let that one die lol)
4) Oris Chronoris LE (Green one)

What about y'all?

I love Oris. I have a LHD Aquis red and an green bezel grey dial Aquis. I also have a tt1 diver with a blue wave dial. I am especially fond of the case on the tt1. Very interesting to look upon. Have a picture. Collect in good health.

·
Registered
673 Posts
The first Oris I got as a teenager 27 years ago was a Big Crown Pointer Date. It's no longer with me but I am looking at getting a 41mm Propilot date later.
I like the brand but I wish they make more watches around 40mm~41mm and with 20mm or 22mm lug width. The odd size 21mm lug keeps me away from most of their watches.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The first Oris I got as a teenager 27 years ago was a Big Crown Pointer Date. It's no longer with me but I am looking at getting a 41mm Propilot date later.
I like the brand but I wish they make more watches around 40mm~41mm and with 20mm or 22mm lug width. The odd size 21mm lug keeps me away from most of their watches.
I prefer 40mm myself. Both my Chronoris and F1 7560 are 40mm. The 7502 is a 39mm. This is why I'm looking at older models. The Aquis line is awesome and I think they come in 42mm at the smallest which is the upper limits for my wrist.

·
Registered
60,591 Posts
A bit back Oris produced the Carlos Coste "Nemo" and even though it's been out of production for a long time now I still yearn for one. If I'd anything about me I would have tried harder to pick a just different one up.

IMG_0751.JPG

·
Registered
280 Posts
Have:
1) Titan C
2) Big Crown Pro Pilot 45mm
3) Aquis T1 small 2nd hand
4) Aquis gradient blue

Want:
1) Oris Tycho Brahe LE moonphase
2) Diver 65 blue

·
Registered
182 Posts
Currently have an Aquis 43 black dial/bezel and a black PVD BC4. Had and sold a Big Crown Timer Chrono. Really reall really want the new Chronoris.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have an Aquis Chrono and an Artelier Complication 2014. Both are really stunning watches and their quality is exceptional.
IMG_0283.JPG
IMG_0275.JPG

On my wishlist I have the Depth Gauge and the 111.

Cheers
Wolfgang

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have had many Oris watches, mainly BC3s and Full Steels.
Dont currently own one as I gave my BC3 to my brother law who was down on his luck, he loves that watch!
I currently own a Longines Hydroconquest, and while I am very happy with it, I have a real soft spot for Oris as a brand. So here's what I will get when some rich relative leaves me some cash (as if!)

Oris ProPilot 41mm or 45mm
Oris BC3
Oris Aquis

1 - 19 of 19 Posts