WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,838 Posts
I doubt that the tolerances for a Strapcode SS bracelet are as tight as an OEM Tudor SS bracelet, at least that was my experience with a Strapcode SS jubilee bracelet I bought for my Seiko PADI Turtle. If I were you I think I would attempt to source a Tudor SS bracelet if one is available. My experience with Tudor, Strapcode and Seiko lower end bracelets is the Tudor is far superior to the other two.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply. I don't have a tudor bracelet, of course the tudor oem is the best, but I found the strapcode bracelet as a substitute, and I am also interested in tightness of the strapcode bracelet end link.

I doubt that the tolerances for a Strapcode SS bracelet are as tight as an OEM Tudor SS bracelet, at least that was my experience with a Strapcode SS jubilee bracelet I bought for my Seiko PADI Turtle. If I were you I think I would attempt to source a Tudor SS bracelet if one is available. My experience with Tudor, Strapcode and Seiko lower end bracelets is the Tudor is far superior to the other two.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Thanks for your reply. I don't have a tudor bracelet, of course the tudor oem is the best, but I found the strapcode bracelet as a substitute, and I am also interested in tightness of the strapcode bracelet end link.
I have a strapcode for my 58 and really like it. Its obvious not as good as OEM but its bang for your buck. 900e for a bracelet is crazy. 150 is a good deal

Wasnt too impressed when I unpacked it but love on the wrist

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, I'm going to buy a strapcode bracelet. :)

thanks for sharing your experience

I have a strapcode for my 58 and really like it. Its obvious not as good as OEM but its bang for your buck. 900e for a bracelet is crazy. 150 is a good deal

Wasnt too impressed when I unpacked it but love on the wrist

1 - 5 of 5 Posts