WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
821 - 840 of 882 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Ok. Let me make sure first. Would need to analyze your post again and again. Then cross reference it to .... :)

Actually consider myself pretty lucky. Really have stumbled on the watches that tick all the boxes for me. I am a man of simple tastes. Looking for a Constellation next.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38,266 Posts
Reactions: JustAbe

·
Registered
38,266 Posts
A favorite out of these three?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The ExpII gets more wrist time than the other two out together. But maybe working from home has something to do with it ? If was back In the office perhaps the GMTII would get more wrist time? My ExpII has a lot of wear on it so I don’t baby it and wear it for anything. Its always the perfect wrist companion it seems. My new pam973 seems to have become a close second.

·
Registered
testing testing something pizza
24,498 Posts
Does it count if they’re all gifts?

View attachment 16115460
Nice trio. Can i guess your favorite brand?
TBH, I don't even know if I have a favorite brand yet.

Also, at times I've pondered expanding the "Rado section" with a fourth model, but I don't see any that interest me nearly as much. These three — well, especially the Diastar and the Integral — embody Rado-ness so well, and many of their other model ranges just get more generic. Maybe a True Square or a Hyperchrome 1616, but that's about it for uniqueness.

·
Premium Member
15,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #834 ·
TBH, I don't even know if I have a favorite brand yet.

Also, at times I've pondered expanding the "Rado section" with a fourth model, but I don't see any that interest me nearly as much. These three — well, especially the Diastar and the Integral — embody Rado-ness so well, and many of their other model ranges just get more generic. Maybe a True Square or a Hyperchrome 1616, but that's about it for uniqueness.
Captain Cook. Or the Green Horse.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: JustAbe
821 - 840 of 882 Posts