WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, just posted my first tip and curious is this is something you may find helpful. Open to constructive criticism. except about my hairy arms....I know they are lol :-d

·
Registered
18,217 Posts
Add that the flashlight is dim when you start it, but then it goes to full brightness when you turn your wrist away from you (like when you light up the floor); and then when you turn your wrist toward you again, it dims again. This way, you wouldn't have to suffer full brightness when it's aimed at your eyes.

Also, a reminder that you can shut off the screen at any time by covering it with your palm.

(and being pedantic: the purpose for red light is not because it's dimmer, but because it's better for preserving night vision, as the eyes stay more sensitive to blue light -- like moonlight -- and red-tinted light doesn't interfere very much)

·
Registered
18,217 Posts
Besides my comments about this specific vid, though, I like where you can go with these. Scenario, feature explainer, demo, and that’s it. You could keep giving current owners their “aha!” moments.

·
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Besides my comments about this specific vid, though, I like where you can go with these. Scenario, feature explainer, demo, and that’s it. You could keep giving current owners their “aha!” moments.
I really like the feedback Barrack, it’s more helpful than you know. I like to be thorough. I am always looking to improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts