WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here it is folks, you've seen it in pictures, now see it in HD! This is my first one doing it on the Mac with better editing tools than I had before. Please let me know what you think, I will be editing the one I did on the MTG later, and I would like to know if there is anything I am missing.

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Another great review! Thanks so much for taking the time to make this video. I really like all the features on this watch. Would you say that if I am comfortable wearing a 200 series frogman, that I would be comfortable wearing this watch? 200 series frogman is the largest I am willing to go.

Only correction I can make is that this is not the first G-shock with carbon fiber/resin band. The GW-S5600 has carbon fiber, but the band looks different than the mudman.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Nice review as always Doug!
I'm definitely gonna buy this watch when it is released in the US.
Hopefully it will be soon.
Again thanks!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Thanks for the video review, Doug! I noticed that you said the stopwatch measures up to 999 minutes. Per the owner's manual:
"The Stopwatch mode can indicate elapsed time up to 999 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds."
This is the same with the G9000-1V Mudman (except it has two stopwatches instead of one).

rock on!

Ted

·
Registered
135 Posts
Great review as always! The size comparison was very useful, I'm sure that this will be my next g-shock. Just not sure when it'll appear in the US. Thanks Doug!

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Good to hear it's about the same size as a 200 series Frogman. I will definitely want to get one at some point in the future. Love the look of that negative display. I might even get the negative (something I almost never do)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Awesome review! I like that you did the size comparison with several other models and it was interesting to see the compass function in action. I'm definitely going to buy this model when it is released in europe.

·
Registered
885 Posts
good stuff
you didnt put in any macro stills!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Doug, Again great review. Question,,,is the buckle Gold? I'm not a gold guy and would want to change the buckle if so. Thanks, Rick

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey Rick, I can answer that. The one that Doug reviewed was part of the black and gold series, which includes the negative display and the gold accents/buckle. The regular GW-9300-1 has a positive display and red accents with a silver buckle. Hope this helps.

·
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey guys, been a bit busy today, I wanted to thank you for the good words, I appreciate it. Did I say 999 minutes? o|. Rally timer definitely had the 2 timers with the 999+ hours each, didn't even think of that one.

Thanks again for the support guys, I will be getting the MTG-1500 review out as soon as I can get a little time to edit.

Siversrfer is correct by the way, on this gold black series version, the buckle is gold. The standard versions are the regular metal.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Excellent video as always Doug! Thanks for taking the time to produce it.

It was your GW9010 video review that convinced me to pull the trigger on that one, and it will be the same for the 9300.

·
Registered
272 Posts
For some reason, I'm not able to view it...

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts