WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
hi doug,

very nice and detailed review. I think casio did an amazing job on all the analog functions, which are of course much harder to accomplish than with a digital module. I really like that countdown mode when the big "second" hand runs counter clockwise ;-)

one question of course I have to ask as a lume hunter: well, how is the lume on that one ? ;-)

regards, holger

·
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi doug,

very nice and detailed review. I think casio did an amazing job on all the analog functions, which are of course much harder to accomplish than with a digital module. I really like that countdown mode when the big "second" hand runs counter clockwise ;-)

one question of course I have to ask as a lume hunter: well, how is the lume on that one ? ;-)

regards, holger
Hi Holger, thanks :thanks The thing I really like about this watch is how different details stand out in different light. Tilt it one way you see emphasis on the ring at the six O Clock, tilt it another and it highlights the digits around the dial....The functions are the best Casio has put out there IMHO

Unfortunately the lume is the same as other Casios, good for a few hours. This dosent bother me as I don't think I have a decent lume on ANY of my analogs

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anybody know how can you set the seconds on the countdown timer on mtg 1000? For example can you set it to 2 minutes and 30 seconds?

·
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anybody know how can you set the seconds on the countdown timer on mtg 1000? For example can you set it to 2 minutes and 30 seconds?
Welcome to the forum MTG. Unfortunately it's set by minute only. The only way to get it to seconds is by pausing it at the half minute. so If you are looking at setting it at 2 minutes 30 sec, set it at 3 minutes and let 30 seconds tick off, and pause it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to the forum MTG. Unfortunately it's set by minute only. The only way to get it to seconds is by pausing it at the half minute. so If you are looking at setting it at 2 minutes 30 sec, set it at 3 minutes and let 30 seconds tick off, and pause it.
Thanks DougFNJ. Great review BTW.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts