WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 715 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Hey guys,

I'm proud to announce the launch of the latest model from Zelos, the Hammerhead. Its a design based on the classic cushion cased divers of the 70s, with new materials and design updates.

Check out this link for more pics and details

One of the coolest introductions has to be the meteorite dial with a bronze or SS case. This dial is made from material 4.5 billion years old! The damascus bezel insert is another cool option that also gives the watch a whole different look from anything out there, I decided to only use it for the bezel as etching the material tends to create problems with WR.

I'll spare you guys the marketing talk and go straight to the specs.

Specifications

CUSN8 Marine Bronze or 316L SS

Ceramic (1500 Vickers) or Full Bronze bezel Insert
High Double domed Sapphire with inner AR coating
44mm Case excluding crown. 22mm Lug Width
49mm Lug to Lug length
17mm Height, 14.5mm excluding crystal
1000m Water Resistant
Seiko NH35 Automatic movement
120 Click Unidirectional bezel
SS Models: Bracelet with micro adjust Divers Extension
C3 Lumed Screw Down Crown

C3 and BGW9 Lumed Bezel, Dial and Hands

Preorder Details Here

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Zelos Hammerhead Preorder/Giveaway:1000m Bronze, SS, Ceramic, Meteorite, Damascus

Giveaway Rules:

Let me know what color and case combinations work best for you by leaving a comment in this thread! Winner will be picked at random on 12/8.

Winner will receive a new Hammerhead or any of our current watches if he prefers!

Good Luck!

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Re: Zelos Hammerhead Preorder/Giveaway:1000m Bronze, SS, Ceramic, Meteorite, Damascus

Very cool design!! That meteorite dial is just cool!! And the indices sloping is a thing I like very much!

So for me it would be the Bronze with meteorite dial! Honestly one of the first bronze watches I've liked!

Congrats with a nice design!

/insert clever or funny note here\

·
Registered
531 Posts

These are just gorgeous!

SS + meteorite dial + that beautiful canvas strap as pictured if possible for me

·
Registered
8,894 Posts

Great looking watches and thank you for the offer. I prefer the stainless steel with meteorite.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts

I'm really digging that SS case with the meteorite dial.

·
Registered
437 Posts

I love the idea of the meteorite dial with the bronze. I also love the Damascus steel, so it is hard to decide. The detail work on the dial, bezel, and the crown makes this the best looking Zelos to date.

You can't go wrong with any of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
40,753 Posts

Wow.

Stainless with meteorite dial for me.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts

As already stated above the Stainless steel with the meteorite dial is a winner in my book.
The bronze divers are also really nice looking as well!

·
Premium Member
2,420 Posts

This is tough! I am going to go SS w/ Meteorite. Not a big bronze fan usually, but dang... Gorgeous, all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts

Holy smokes!! One of the best looking bronze case watches that ive actually liked!! Combine that with a frickin meteor and you get a super ass manly watch! Dam, congrats on a great design. Bronze and meteor for the win!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts

Oh man!

I'd be into either of the meteorite dials!

I can't decide which I love the most at the moment....

·
Registered
4,127 Posts

Bronze meteorite is my poison! 👻

But really any would be great.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
266 Posts

meteorite dial bronze for me,although would have been nicer with the yellow second hand from the SS models i think?

·
Banned
952 Posts

Giveaway Rules:

Let me know what color and case combinations work best for you by leaving a comment in this thread! Winner will be picked at random on 12/8.

Winner will receive a new Hammerhead or any of our current watches if he prefers!

Good Luck!

Bronze with blue dial....granted I'm going to pre-order one anyway...so if I were to win, I'd select a different bronze combo!

·
Registered
366 Posts

Bronze with black dial and black ceramic insert for me. Honestly one of the first bronzos to really catch my eye.

·
Registered
628 Posts

Full bronze with the meteorite dial is what i like the most.

[on top of that i would had preferred the yellow or red second hand on that].

On a side note i really like the SS version with the damascus bezel insert too.

All look great so its really hard to chose one :)

·
Registered
142 Posts

I like the bronze/meteroit version the most!

1 - 20 of 715 Posts