WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been admiring this watch online but haven't seen it in a store. I saw it on one website but I have never bought from them before.

2 questions:

Is it kosher to mention the site and ask if anyone has purchased from them?
Is it acceptable to ask what the MSRP is in a forum post to see if the site price I am getting quoted is reasonable?

I appreciate any responses.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Welcome!

To answer your first question, I would like to offer that you also ask Topper as a paying AD to WUS. But to answer, it is preferable that you say "... has anyone dealt with XYZ? Please PM me with your answer..."

As to the second question, MSRPs are acceptable to ask. If I had that number I would give it to you. But it will help if you give the full model number to avoid confusion. For example the same model in stainless and with a strap is 03.2070.4054/02.C711. Helps cut down on the confusion.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thank you

Has anyone dealt with Buy original swiss luxury watches online - TimeOfSwitzerland.com Please PM me your answer

the specific watch is:

Brand : Zenith
Model : Captain Winsor Annual Calendar Boutique Edition
Reference Nr : 18.2071.4054/01.C711
Case : 18 carat pink gold
Dial : White
Bracelet : Crocostrap, Buckle
Warranty : Manufacturer's 2 year Warranty
Condition : Brand new in Box with original Warranty papers

Does anyone know the MSRP?

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
PS I looked at Topper and they dont seem to have the boutique version
It may be worthwhile asking them (Toppers), but Zenith does have a stratified sales approach and some watches are not available except in boutiques. I think this is frustrating to people like me who are not near a boutique, but it is their business model.

Good luck!

Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts