WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Zenith Chronomaster El Primero 38mm on Bracelet + 2 OEM Alligator Straps and Deployants

Up for sale is my excellent condition 38mm Zenith Chronomaster El Primero with the silver, tri-color dial on bracelet (Reference 03.2150.400/69.M2150) with box, papers, additional OEM brown alligator leather strap and deployant and additional OEM black alligator leather strap and deployant. I am the second owner. The first owner purchased this watch new in June 2018 from an authorized dealer. He had the center links on the OEM bracelet brushed by LA Watch Works to match the outer link surfaces (in order to give it a sportier look). LA Watch Works also added an almost imperceptible chamfer to the underside edges of the bracelet links as to solve an widespread complaint about how Zenith bracelets cut into the skin. This is the newest revision, in which the back sub registers at 3 and 9 overlap the 6 sub register, as opposed to the other way around. This is the 03.2150.400/69.M2150

I will also include in the sale both a barely worn OEM black leather strap and a barely worn OEM brown leather strap, each with the OEM deployant. The straps are essentially new. The watch is in excellent condition. It does have some very fine hairline marks if you really look closely, but the only significant marks that I see of note are a few slight scratches on the lower right lug (the 4 o’clock lug) on the surface and on the chamfer (visible in the pictures) and some marks on the backs of the lugs from strap changes. The bracelet, which again, has had some work done by LA Watch Works as described above, has 2 additional half links more than what comes standard with the watch. I purchased the half links to better fine tune the fit since there is no micro adjustment on the bracelet. (The 2 half links together are slightly bigger than a full link, so with the additional half links, it is possible to really fine tune the fit). The bracelet does have some desk diving marks as can be seen in the picture.

I also have a Master Chronometer 38mm Aqua Terra and a Speedmaster Professional 3575.20 up for sale, should you be interested.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have or provide additional pictures (apologies for the cell phone pictures). I have a ton of feedback as a seller, buyer, and trader here at WUS, TRF, and at eBay, all under "vercimber"

Asking price is $4750 via PP FF. This price reflects the OEM straps, OEM deployants, and the OEM bracelet. Please e-mail me at vercimber AT hotmail DOT com or PM here if you have questions.

IMG_5784.JPG IMG_5785.JPG IMG_5786.JPG IMG_5787.JPG IMG_5788.JPG IMG_4610.jpg IMG_5783.JPG IMG_4611.jpg IMG_4614.jpg IMG_4618.jpg IMG_4620.jpg IMG_4619.jpg

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price decrease to $4500. This is a HUGE set: two OEM straps and a bracelet! Also, it's the desired new model. :)

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold! Thank you to all who expressed interest in this watch. Thanks to the buyer and WUS for making it a pleasant experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts