WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a Zenith Chronomaster Open 1969 with the famed El Primero chronograph movement. This is one of the most historic chronograph movements ever created and it is a beautiful and high performing movement. The best part of this particular watch is being able to watch the High-Beat movement ticking away every time you glance down at the dial. This is one open faced watch that was well done. It shows off the silicon escapement ticking at 36,000 VPH. This particular version if the COSC certified movement and comes with the COSC certificate.

The watch is in overall very good condition. There are some scratches on the case from normal wear and tear. But nothing deep and no major dings. I tried to capture them in the pictures. The crystal and anti-reflective coating are in perfect condition. The strap and clasp are unused as it was always worn on an aftermarket strap and clasp.

This comes was purchased grey market originally so it’s lacking the Zenith warranty card but all other boxes and papers are present.

The watch is located in central NJ so face to face is available in the region. Asking price is $4,300 which includes shipping. Paypal is accepted from established members or those who can provide feedback. Others we will have to discuss payment options to figure out what works best. I have many many positive feedbacks on the watch forums which I’m happy to share. Please let me know if you have any questions.

[SUB][SUP]

[/SUP][/SUB]
[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts