WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Testing the waters on this one. I love this watch. Just unsure if it’s a keeper for me or not. Figured I’d throw it out there and see what happens. Zenith really knows what they’re doing. This thing is stunning in person. Please see the link to photos and see for yourself. The attention to detail is amazing. It is a complete kit. Minty clean. And comes the additional OEM white strap that it’s currently mounted on. Original strap is blue, and is also included. All specs posted below.

In terms of trades, I’m not even sure exactly what I’d be looking for. My preferences would be 1-1, or maybe slightly up or down. Size would need to be 40-42. Maybe slightly smaller or larger depending on watch. Nothing too plain or dressy. No vintage. Must be clean and complete. IWC, Panerai, Omega, Grand Seiko, Zenith, etc.... I have plenty of feedback and would request that you have the same. If not, I may request that you ship first.

Price: Was $5,000 ————> NOW $4850 US, Continental US preferred. PayPal (+3% for fees), or Bank Wire.

Link to full photo album - https://imgur.com/a/aC2n9u9

Movement
Movement
Elite 670 SK, Automatic
Components
Frequency
28,800 VpH (4 Hz)
Power reserve
min. 50 hours

Functions
Hours and minutes in the centre
Date indication at 6 o'clock