WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I made a new video on my beautiful Zenith z384 revival shadow. For such a stunning watch I found it quite challenging to really capture how unique it looks.
please have a look and like / subscribe if it’s something u would like to see more of ! Feedback is encouraged

·
Registered
141 Posts
OP, I'm interested to know what the bead blasted titanium looks like when it's been scratched. Can you comment?

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nice timepiece, nice video, keep it up. Also interested to find out more about how the case wears over time, especially marks and scratch tolerance

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great video. I don't know how likely it actually is to scratch, but it looks and feels like it will scratch easily, so I have rarely worn it. It's a stunning looking watch though. Does anyone know whether the finish can be restored if (when) it scratches? I imagine it wouldn't be cheap.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hello everyone. I made a new video on my beautiful Zenith z384 revival shadow. For such a stunning watch I found it quite challenging to really capture how unique it looks.
please have a look and like / subscribe if it’s something u would like to see more of ! Feedback is encouraged
Do you know what grade of Titanium this is?

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm debating between this Shadow and the new Chronomaster Sport. The Sport does tick a lot of boxes, but the Shadow has an irresistible stealthy charm that appeals to me. Still can't make up my mind 😅

1 - 13 of 13 Posts