WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We can download zenith striking 10th screensaver and I also have downloaded and using it.

zenith1.jpg

I have found a problem of screensaver.

zenith2.jpg

There is a 60minutes counter subdial on 6o'clock position, but it index is 20, 40, 50!?

This is only screensaver's problem, other Striking 10th images on web are correct,,,20, 40, 60.
Is this a well-known trivia here?

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Nobody doctored it. This was the way it was originally posted, even on the front page of the Zenith website. They changed it PDQ when someone posted the error on a forum - I'm not sure it was this one though. Bet whoever did this is now bussing tables at the employee cafeteria in Le Locle. To be joined shortly by the person who distributed the original uncorrected design as a screen saver.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Nobody doctored it. This was the way it was originally posted, even on the front page of the Zenith website. They changed it PDQ when someone posted the error on a forum - I'm not sure it was this one though. Bet whoever did this is now bussing tables at the employee cafeteria in Le Locle. To be joined shortly by the person who distributed the original uncorrected design as a screen saver.
Damned nice response! The intertubes are yours for the next 30 minutes!

:)

Dan

·
Registered
453 Posts
Wonder if any were actually produced that way ? Remember the problem with the order of the cities on the Class Travellers last year ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts