WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently acquired Zenton M45 ...
Thought I would post some photos since this watch has serious under-represenation here on WUS :-d

On my 7.25" Wrist ...

Great feeling gnarly 120 click bezel; ratchets nicely into place.

This is a big watch, just look at these dimensions: 45mm case; 53.5mm lug to lug; 17mm height; and 4.3mm sapphire crystal.

2000m WR with an ETA 2824-2 Top Grade (5 position adjustment/ hacking).

In the background is my Steinhart Triton 2nd gen.

Lefty Crown position at 9.

Helium Release Valve.

Lume Comparison. The M45 I believe has Superluminova BGW9.

Bezel lookgs great and has a nice thick application of luminescent paint.

Overall, this is a great watch ... the bracelet looks pretty bad ass and is definitely one of the nicer 5-links I have come across. |>
I was going to send it back to get the White BGW9 Dial w/ black skeleton hands but now I do not know ...

What do you think; is this the way to go ... or keep it as is???

· Registered
1,367 Posts
i think yours looks great! here is mine, not a lefty but has the white lume dial but i got the Orange hands instead. i am useless with a camera but you can get the idea :-!
cheers

Attachments

· Banned
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
WOW! That lume is awesome!! I would keep the one you have, it's an awesome looking watch!
I think I am going to stick with this setup ... I was originally afraid it was going to look like the old pervert uncle to the Seiko 7002

But, in all reality it looks like the way better looking supermodel cousin ...:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.