WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Nice! Do these new models have model numbers?

Paul

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
It has an olde-worldy look, very nice! The HMT Kaushal also has a highly patterned dial, but the look is totally different from the Zima, both appealing.

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
I am afraid the new model is too busy taming her cubs to give you her number...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
A design miles away from what it should be (and from what it was in the 70-80's)... sorry, I don't like it and I think this is not the right positionning for a Manufacture

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
18,425 Posts
Is it a quartz? I somehow do not link quartz and batteries with -40C
I would presume that it is mechanical like the rest of the new Raketa watches.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Several new models as 2 configurations available: Mechanical (2609NA, not HA like Raketa says!) and the quartz.

The quartz release is much much less expensive (180 Eur less). That's why I was thinking to buy the Yalta quartz ..... and put a vintage 2609NA inside :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
A design miles away from what it should be (and from what it was in the 70-80's)... sorry, I don't like it and I think this is not the right positionning for a Manufacture
I've been somewhat critical of the new watches and tend to agree. I do like the effort they are putting into marketing despite the fact that fantasy adverts do not appeal to me. The imagery seems rather mixed and not very focussed on the watch.

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
It has a Ronda quartz movement 763 ("swiss") made in?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts