WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Holy long subject title! I had to! Getting right to the point - thumbs WAY UP! :p

Well, I've attached some pictures. All I can say is WOW! This is by far, the coolest watch I have owned in a groovy retro-tool diver sort of way. And it's a 2000M GMT with a Pepsi bezel and BRUSHED finish! The best way I can describe the colors is like a red & blue from an old box of crayons that is very robust but not overly bright. The lume is sick, and this mesh has got to be the coolest thing I've seen in a while too. I sized the mesh bracelet without a scratch all on my own! Thank you Joe Sadri for making an AWESOME watch with such an inspired design!!! :thanks

Many, many thanks!

JayVeeez

Attachments

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Sweet pickup!

Boy, the brushed looks nice. I think that and the bead blast really do a nice job of showcasing the super cool case and the lines of the watch. A little more hidden in the tactical PVD's.

Glad you are enjoying it. I got mine on Friday, and it is keeping time to +4 per day.

Joe did indeed do a nice job with these. Hope you have a lot of fun together.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Nice Pepsi's!!!:-! From my understanding, those are the rarest Trimix of the bunch. Well, that and the orange dialed PVD.

Enjoying mines and wearing it now as I type this. From my very imprecise calculations, it is running about -2 secs. per day. Not bad at all...

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice Pepsi's!!!:-! From my understanding, those are the rarest Trimix of the bunch. Well, that and the orange dialed PVD.

Enjoying mines and wearing it now as I type this. From my very imprecise calculations, it is running about -2 secs. per day. Not bad at all...

Nice work there too! :-!

Yes, as I understand it there are only 8 Pepsi/Vintage Editions. So 20% of the owners have already posted on this thread - that's cool!

The Zinex Trimix, especially the LE's are in a whole league of thier own as far as awesome divers. Thanks for the kind words! :thanks

That being said, I have not seen a orange/PVD one just yet! Can't wait either way. I'm happy with this beast no matter what.

·
Sponsor
616 Posts
Hi guys, I had posted earlier on the other update about the production numbers for Trimix LE, the total Pepsi were 10 pieces on this run and they are all spoken for, two were sold to folks out of WUS family, the GMT-PVD was 15, the new Big date ETA 2826-2 Brush in black 15 and 5 in blue. I am working on few more Orange PVD that will be here tomorrow. Two pieces were delivered already, there 8 more coming.......We also made some 40 extra pieces of Original bead blasted bracelets for the folks who wanted them on the bead blasted Pirate Trimix and they are available.

:thanks

JOE

ZWC

·
Registered
273 Posts
Joe,
I am wearing my #4 Trimix tonight.. and am marveling once again, at the overall quality of this watch! Don't tell my wife, but I think that the quality rivals that of my Rolex Sub!!!! I resisted ordering this latest LE offering, but when can I order my Heliox!!!
Great work buddy!!

·
Sponsor
616 Posts
Thanks, we are honored.....:-d
We are planning to do a few test dives with Heliox during 3rd and 4th week in June in the Atlantic. Fine tuning a last few minor changes in July, if all goes well, we hope by end of Summer......:-!

JOE

ZWC

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Congratulations JayVeeez - and welcome to the club!!!

I'm lovin mine.... pretty confident it's the only one I'll ever see in Australia b-)

Cheers mate!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Joe,

I've received more compliments on this Pepsi GMT than any other watch. Especially the mesh. Thanks again. Haven't stopped staring at it with a stupid grin on my face for days now.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Joe,

I've received more compliments on this Pepsi GMT than any other watch. Especially the mesh. Thanks again. Haven't stopped staring at it with a stupid grin on my face for days now.
I'm experiencing a similar feeling and its a good one! |>

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks to Joe for chiming in and everyone for the kind words. I couldn't possibly be happier with this pick up!!!

There are just too many great things about these watches. :-!

·
Fortis & Sales Moderator
2,889 Posts
now aren't you glad you took my advice and bought a Trimix Jeff. :)

that thing is bangin!

I was wondering if I'd like it in brushed since I have the matte finish and it is HOT!
congrats!!

i may have to get a brushed big date at some point ;-)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts