WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Looks nice and original to me. The bezel is in above average condition which is something to look for on these because they're plated and most are pretty worn.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Looks all good. Probably except deteriorating lume on the minute hand.
Only thing is rising red flag: country where the item is. Experience says me to avoid vintage watches from countries with hot and humid climate.
Probably fell off lume is caused by humidity factor.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks all good. Probably except deteriorating lume on the minute hand.
Only thing is rising red flag: country where the item is. Experience says me to avoid vintage watches from countries with hot and humid climate.
Probably fell off lume is caused by humidity factor.
Thanks a lot! That is a very interesting point which I had not considered at all! In general however it shows signs of minimal use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
Looks like a clean movement for sure. I'll echo the comments on the bezel condition, it's in great shape. A little polywatch and a quick service check and you should be good to go.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Thanks a lot! That is a very interesting point which I had not considered at all! In general however it shows signs of minimal use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mexico may be warm but there are many parts where the weather is dry, not humid. However, in general, the advice about buying from extremely humid climates is reasonable

1 - 14 of 14 Posts