WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Enough of my thread jacking, heres a fresh post of some of the photo's Ive found that caught my interest.S
Seems this is now available but I dont speak french so havnt been able to lock down pricing or availability stateside.

img_9710.jpg 097_gf11.jpg

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Very nice, very cool but fairly expensive. Plus at 49.2mm lug-to-lug it won't wear that much smaller than the L'ocean even though it's "only" 40.5mm wide. Too bad they didn't bump the size from 36 to let's say just 38mm (or even keep it at 36) as it wears so big anyway. But in terms of style, bracelet and history it's an amazing piece for sure.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
This has really gotten my attention, I liked the way the L'ocean looked but not much for homages. I'll definitely try to get ahold of one, thanks for posting.

·
Registered
612 Posts
That case, lug to lug and crown placement may be an issue for some, but their dial, hands and bezel design is something to behold.

What is the price?

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I posted in the other thread and was taking it off topic so I'm glad this is posted. Was hoping it was in the $2,000-$2,500 range and I'd be super tempted to try to pick one up. Hopefully a lot of the pricing online includes VAT which should be exempt for us?

In any case, if anyone has any word on where to procure one, I'm all ears!

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My aquadive has very similar specs, L2L, height and case shape, I was initially concerned that it would sit above the wrist as well as in photo's it didnt look like the lugs curved at all.
On wrist the lugs of the AD do curve to be level with the bottom of the caseback and looking at the side profile of the ZRC there is some curvature to the case so I suspect it will actually wear pretty well for a 7 inch and larger wrist.
I just committed the the MM300 so I wont be buying one of these though I'm intrigued by the watch, and would love to see how it feels on wrist.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Google is your friend!
I googled and oogled and nothing in English. Google translate is pretty decent but any references to places to buy are vague. I was able to find their website and sent them a request via their contact form. Hope to hear back!

Reactions: dpage

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I'm drooling all over my keyboard.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
VAT is 20% in France.
So that gets subtracted from the 2.490€ (normal model on leather strap) to 3.390€ ("Marine Nationale" model -larger hands- on bracelet) price tag.

The price includes the very nice presentation box which happens to be an electric winder too! I wish they had offered that only as an option and cut the price accordingly, but well...

And yes, it's been available for more than a month.

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sadly im an ignorant australian living in California, I dont speak french..... want to para phrase for us?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Stunning watch. I love everything about it. Especially the dial, hands and bezel.
If I had the money, I'd get one in a heartbeat.

Reactions: laughinggull

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Out of my pay grade. Bracelet is interesting. I would like to see the backside. I like big butts.... Seriously though, about the bracelet.

1 - 20 of 234 Posts