WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

161 - 180 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #162 (Edited)
You should check the kickstarter option, the price is way better than any second hand I have seen.
Yep... saw that , it re ignited my interest in this one.
Unfortunately I prefer the bracelet version with no date/ cleaner dial.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
The magnifier is on the inside of the crystal on the north pretty cool tbh , I love everything about it and super excited to get one , bracelet I’m not a fan and I believe it doesn’t work on wrists under 7in anyhow

·
Registered
459 Posts
Unfortunately I prefer the bracelet version with not date/ cleaner dial.
My preference as well( bracelet, no date, Triangle on the dial) but I am watching around the last year and nothing pops up, not sure what is the chance to find one.

And new are just about above my mental barrier.

Soooo, Seems I will get one of the North adventure and thinking of buying the bracelet separately and checking if someone can do decent sandblasting that would be close enough.

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
355 Posts
Unfortunately I prefer the bracelet version with no date/ cleaner dial.
I am sure you have seen the revision to the KS campaign. You can now order the bracelet along with the strap. I got in line once that happened.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Yes, please do! My friendly Stateside jeweler is awaiting MY ZRC to clear Customs now; apparently ZRC made a mistake on the Customs forms. As Tom Petty said: "The waiting is the hardest part..."

Reactions: Horoticus

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
▲▲▲ - I hope to have one of these on MY wrist by this coming weekend - "mine" cleared Customs this past Friday!

Reactions: sculldogg86

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Incoming! In a mere 19 1/2 hours (but who's counting?!) mine will be on my wrist! I ordered not only the bracelet, but also the 2-piece NATO and the strap "adaptor ends" - as well as the ZRC tool kit too. I'm wetting myself in anticipation!

Reactions: matthew P

·
Registered
344 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Incoming! In a mere 19 1/2 hours (but who's counting?!) mine will be on my wrist! I ordered not only the bracelet, but also the 2-piece NATO and the strap "adaptor ends" - as well as the ZRC tool kit too. I'm wetting myself in anticipation!
A big congrats. As have many others, been keeping an eye out for one to pop up second hand. Post pics when it's finally on wrist!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
YaY! First off, a BIG shout-out for Martin Pulli (Jewelers) in Phillie! He moved Heaven & Earth to get mine to me FedEx Priority Overnight despite a VERY full plate right now - Grazie Martin! I carefully removed two links from each side of the MARVELOUS bracelet using the (optional) ZRC tool kit - itself a work of art & craftsmanship. Apparently I got one of the "Version 2" bracelets, though I honestly don't know what the difference(s) are; there was a "V2" label in the box. After removing the four links, it fit my 7 1/8" wrist PERFECTLY; the weight also dropped from 210 grams down to 165 grams. Having said that, after wearing it a few hours I noticed that it was sliding around a bit on my wrist - something I WILL not abide! I put my thinking cap on (after removing a liberal amount of dust) and remembered a ~12" long, thin silicone "stiction pad" that I received in my Deluxe Watch Band Renew Products kit. I fetched it, cut a 25 cent piece-sized circular piece out of it, sprayed one side with adhesive, and stuck it to the back - problem solved! Without further ado, on to the pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've recently become very attracted to the ZRC. I have a relative newbie question and I'm having problems finding much information. In some of the pictures the hands and markers are very minty green in others they are white. Are these actually different versions of the Grands Fonds or are the green pics showing lume?

161 - 180 of 234 Posts