WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately for me, I have recently discovered Maratec zulu straps, now I have to buy enough to fit them to my current collection:-!

My question is this:

Is it ok to have zulu straps dominate your collection? It is not just a knee jerk reaction, I think my watches look better with a $17 strap.

What do you guys/gals do? Do you rotate a watch with a zulu or nato to the original? or any kind of rotation?

I dont want to have zulu straps take over, but they are sooo cool! :-s

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
nato straps are some of my favorites, im a large strap collector, but i always love a nice comfy nato or zulu. Theyre comfy, waterproof, secure (more than straps or bracelets), and cheap.

Some of the best straps! IMO the best zulus or natos are from Maratac. b-)

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
About 1/3 of my 100+ straps/bracelets are NATO/Zulu from Maratac and I still don't have all the ones I want. I think they are the best strap for the money anytime whether you're on a budget or just filled an inside straight at the Bellagio.

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Unfortunately for me, I have recently discovered Maratec zulu straps, now I have to buy enough to fit them to my current collection:-!

My question is this:

Is it ok to have zulu straps dominate your collection? It is not just a knee jerk reaction, I think my watches look better with a $17 strap.

What do you guys/gals do? Do you rotate a watch with a zulu or nato to the original? or any kind of rotation?

I dont want to have zulu straps take over, but they are sooo cool! :-s

My man!:-!
It's very ok to have Zulu straps dominate your collection, it is a cool look!b-)
I dig & am a big fan of the basic Maratac woven nylon Zulu(2ring) style strap....in black & their grey/blk. "Bond" stripe.
To all of you that haven't experienced this strap....try one.....what have you got Zulus?.....sorry couldn't resist:-d

·
Registered
15,247 Posts
I'm a 5-ringer meself.

Not all NATO's are alike: ZULUs are just eF'ing superior, hands down.

Be sure to get both steel AND PVD rings. Ya won't regret it. :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im glad to know im not alone!

The bottom three will be on Maratac zulus after the mail comes today:-! and the top 2 on the right will stay with steel and rubber to give the collection some diversity :think:

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Strappedfortime.com and they even include spring bars and a pen. b-)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Are the strappedfortime zulus made by Maratac? I've seen cheap zulus on different sites and many people claim that the quality of the alternative straps are just as good. However, I still find comfort in owning the original...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts