Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Just wondering:roll:

When will Doxa be in the postion to create their own line of Zulu straps for the SUB's?

Peter D

·
Registered
871 Posts
Sooner than you think!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi John,

Are you allowed to share when that might be??
Or throw a little bit of bait our way to give us an idea?

Cheers

Peter D

·
Registered
871 Posts
Hey Peter,

I am having them made, and I do not know. However, as soon as I do, I will let everyone know.

Sneak Peek's; sure...they are on this forum somewhere, at least the prototypes...

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
It's a pity the 750T doesn't have screw-in bars; I find spring bars and Zulu/NATO straps a bit of a liability.

·
Registered
871 Posts
It's a pity the 750T doesn't have screw-in bars; I find spring bars and Zulu/NATO straps a bit of a liability.
Hey John,

Not when I am done with them. No matter if one breaks (spring bar) you still are double protected.

I am modernizing an old WWII Strap Design, that was perfected by Para’s and UDT at the time.

The manufacturer is here in the US, and currently is the only supplier to the US military. Let us just say he loves the idea.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds awesome.:)

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Hey Peter,

I am having them made, and I do not know. However, as soon as I do, I will let everyone know.

Sneak Peek's; sure...they are on this forum somewhere, at least the prototypes...

I think I found the sneek peak somewhere....

·
Registered
871 Posts
Warren, you are a better Detective than the real detectives i know!

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Well since I am a police officer of 13 years, it comes naturally at this point.....

·
Registered
871 Posts
I am running and hiding! LOL!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.