WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time posting here, saw this Zulu Time OxPro that really caught my eye.

http://www.anonimo.com/models_gallery/g_zulu_time.html

can't believe this 6 o'clock crown mechanism, sheer genius! I'm so sick of traditional 3 o'clock crowns jabbing into the top of my hand.

Something odd I saw on abouttime.com, they have the watch but it doesnt look anything like the one on the Anonimo site, could it be just a prototype?

I am considering this or the Ball Night Train- any thoughts on the Zulu Time?

thanks

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
I really like the black on black with the Anonimo because the extra dial really pops when you look at it. The dial is a bit busy, but still looks "plain" enough for my taste.

I like Ball watches, but they didn't fit my wrist very well and so I sold mine. At least with the Anonimo you won't have to worry about the crown digging into your wrist. :-! The only thing you will dread about Anonimo is the double headed screws to change straps. <|

·
Registered
229 Posts
Militare Case is unique and the Zulu Dial is like no other. As to Ball Watches? I personaly do not like the "Tubes" they use for illumination. But that's just me.
The twin screws on the Militare, I hear are a pain. I have a 1st generation Militare, it has Spring-Bars and not screws, so strap changes are a breeze. There are some Tools available for the Screw Type Strap Bars, I use one for my Chronoswiss. look at Otto Frei.com.

Good Luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts