The Tissot Chemin Des Tourelles collection is one of Tissot’s most successful lines. It encapsulates an important part of Tissot’s history, taking its name from the street in Le Locle, Switzerland, where the Tissot factory was established in 1907, and where the company can still be found today.
Tissot Chemin Des Tourelles Powermatic 80 GMT
The 42mm watch compliments the company’s many years of expertise with a contemporary design with an elegant case. The watch runs on the Powermatic 80 movement with 80 hours of power reserve.
Being Tissot, the watch comes in a vast range of variations. There are simple three-handers, chronographs, and GMT with details such as Clous de Paris under the Roman indices which are in a circular pattern. Colors include a silvered dial, black dial, chocolate brown, two-tone gold and silver with PVD coating and the new blue dial. Prices for these watches start at $592 on Amazon
There is also a special edition, the Tissot Chemin des Tourelles Powermatic 80 Helvetic Pride, which pays tribute to the brand’s Swiss heritage.
The case back resembles a Swiss franc coin and depicts Helvetia, the female national personification of Switzerland, standing proudly and surrounded by 23 stars representing the states of the Swiss Confederation.
The dial also pays tribute to Switzerland, with the men’s version decorated with the Swiss cross pattern and the ladies’ version subtly embellished with mother-of-pearl. This watch sells for $975.
- Swiss made
- Powermatic 80 movement with up to 80 hours of power reserve
- 316L stainless steel case with see-through case back and domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)
- Leather strap with butterfly clasp with push-buttons or 316L solid stainless steel bracelet with butterfly clasp with push-buttons
- Bicolour and Rose gold executions in PVD coating
- Dimensions: Gents 42mm
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.