The Tissot T-Race Cycling collection celebrates the hard riding sport of endurance and speed.
Inspired by bicycle features, every part of the watch is a tribute, from the fork in the frame, reflected in the bracelet and lugs, to the outside of the dial and the tachymeter bezel that represent the wheel, set on a carbon ring, all the way to brake levers integrated in the pushers and the cassette on the case back and on the crown.
Even the back of the bracelet is reminiscent of a bicycle gear chain. If you’re on the go, the watches are designed to be easy to read thanks to large hands and a clear, legible face. The family of watches is available in a variety of colors, so everyone can easily find something to love.
- Swiss Made
- Quartz movement
- 316L stainless steel case with grey and black PVD coating with carbon composite
- Aluminum bezel
- Engraved case back
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- Silicone strap with standard buckle
- Bicolor grey and black execution is PVD coating
- Diameter: 44.5mm
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.